We now offer tilt and turn windows as an option for both home and business with energy ratings of A,B or C.
Our standard tilt and turn specification features;
• WHS Halo System 10 or Rustique profile
• 70mm Internally beaded
• Fully welded construction
• Co-extruded profiles with concealed gaskets
• 90 degrees opening
• Anti-misuse’ device precludes turning the opener while in the tilt position
• Available in C rated
• Concealed drainage when supplied with cill
• Galvanised steel reinforcement to manufacturers specification
• Optional upgrade to "Secure by Design"
Call our Crawley office now for more information.